|Max no of Guests||No of Bedrooms||No of Double Beds||No of Single Beds||No of Bath/Shower Rooms||Walk to Town Centre||WiFi||Pool|
Villa Azur located in the Ortaalan area of Kalkan, is a newly built 5-bedroom villa with a 13 metre pool, complete with a Jacuzzi, a pool table, table tennis, and gym equipment.
The property has been decorated and furnished to a very high standard with some of the best views on offer from every position.
The ground floor living area is spacious and open plan, incorporating a lounge and dining area with a modern fully-equipped kitchen which features an island with breakfast bar. There is access to the barbecue area to the side of the kitchen.
The stylishly-furnished lounge area has a plenty of comfortable seating and a flat screen TV complete with SKY TV package. A full glass frontage offers spectacular panoramic views out to sea.
The villa’s 5 bedrooms are all en-suite; four are doubles and one is a twin bedded room. They all feature balconies and the master bedroom on the top floor has access to a fabulous roof terrace which has its very own Jacuzzi and shaded seating area from which to enjoy the panoramic views.
The bedrooms are as follows:
1. Bedroom; roof terrace suite room (top floor), 1 queen size bed, dressing table, nightstand, air conditioning, Jacuzzi, bathroom and WC. Private balcony with seating.
2. Bedroom; (first floor), 1 double bed, dressing table, air conditioning. Private balcony with seating.
3. Bedroom; (first floor), 1 double bed, dressing table, air conditioning. Private balcony with seating.
4. Bedroom; (first floor), 2 single beds, dressing table, air conditioning. Private balcony with seating.
5. Bedroom; (ground floor), 1 double bed, dressing table, air conditioning. Direct access to the pool and terrace.
On the lower ground floor, you will find a games room with pool table, gym equipment and a comfortable seating area.
Outside the villa:
Villa Azur has a splendid 13 metre pool with Jacuzzi (please see important notes on the pool below within the 'Points to Note' section). Access to the pool is via graduated steps and the pool can be heated at certain times of the year. There’s a decked area positioned in the pool with sun-loungers and bean bags are also positioned around the spacious pool terrace.
An al-fresco dining area is provided with pergola and outside kitchen area which includes a BBQ.
The centre of Kalkan town lies an approximate 15 minute walk away (downhill).
Points to note:
Prices shown are for the villa per week for up to 10 guests.
Please note - there is a charge of £150 per week if pool heating is required (this will need to be pre-booked in advance).