The villa and apartment prices displayed on this website are the cost per property, accommodation only, based on maximum occupancy (unless otherwise stated). The price includes:
- Normal use of air-conditioning, electricity, water and gas for cooking and hot water.
- As a minimum, a weekly change of towels and bed linen will be provided (therefore, if you're staying for one week, no mid-stay clean or linen change is provided. If you're staying for 2
weeks, a full clean + linen change will be carried out in the middle of your stay). In some cases, depending on the villa or apartment, twice-weekly cleaning and linen changes are included in the
price and this will be specified within the individual property description. Some villas or apartments may offer additional cleaning and linen changes by prior arrangement and at extra cost. Please
ask for details if this is of interest. We reserve the right to charge for extra cleaning of the accommodation if not left as found.
- Usually a welcome pack is provided at our self-catering villas and apartments (please refer to the individual property description for more details) - contents will vary but typically the welcome
pack will contain basics such as water, milk, teabags, coffee, sugar and bread. If you're a valued previous guest of ours, we show our appreciation for your loyalty by providing a bottle of wine (or
two, depending on the size of your party) on arrival at your self-catering accommodation. If you'd like to arrive to a full fridge, we can organise for additional shopping to be delivered to the
villa ahead of your arrival if you provide us with a list a few days beforehand (payment for your shopping can be made in resort via our local representative at your welcome meeting).
- The services of our resort staff who will be on-hand to assist you if needed during your stay in Kalkan. Our local representative will be happy to visit you at your accommodation the day after
your arrival to welcome you to Kalkan and to ensure you're settling in. If you've not visited Kalkan before, he can also give you useful advice and information about Kalkan and the surrounding area.
Contact details for our local representative will be provided to you prior to your arrival.
- The services of a property management agent who will be on-hand if you experience any problems with your particular villa or apartment. The contact details for the relevant management agent will
be provided to you prior to your arrival.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival information - we will send you an email a couple of weeks prior to your arrival that will contain plenty of local information that we hope will be useful to you during
your stay and enable you to plan ahead in order to make the most of your holiday in Kalkan. This information will also include contact details for our resort staff together with details on what to do
in the event of an emergency.
- Our Olive Tree Travel VIP card (available to new customers as well as repeat guests), which will entitle you to discounts at various restaurants, cafes and retail outlets throughout Kalkan. Our
local representative will provide you with this card at your welcome meeting, together with a list of participating outlets.
- All of our villa and apartment property owners insist all damage is paid for and we therefore require a refundable security deposit of £250* to be held against breakage or damage.
Should no damage or breakages occur, then this will be returned to you on your return home from holiday. Additional payment for any proven claim in excess £250 will be requested by the company
directly from the guest. * In some cases the amount requested will be higher - in this instance, you will be notified at the time of booking
- Any additional facilities that are included in the price paid (such as WiFi internet access, safety deposit boxes, telephone, satellite TV, cots & highchairs) will be listed within the
individual property description.
- Unless otherwise stated within the individual property description, beach / pool towels are not provided and therefore, you will need to bring these with you (towels provided for the
bath/shower rooms are not be used by the poolside or beach).