We are delighted to offer this absolutely stunning modern luxury villa positioned overlooking both Kalkan and Kalamar Bays. Occupying a plot of some 800 square metres, Villa Lavaya offers stunning
views of the Mediterranean and features a 15 metre infinity pool with shallow area for children.
Completed to the highest specifications by one of Kalkan's most well-respected developers, the villa is laid out over three floors, offering a total of five en-suite bedrooms each of which has a
private balcony and dressing area. Two bedrooms are particularly spacious and each of these has an en-suite bathroom featuring a large shower area, dual sinks and Jacuzzi bath overlooking the
At the very top of the villa, is a superb roof terrace from which to survey the panoramic views.
This luxury villa features a second outdoor living space on the ground floor which has been created by way of concreted balconies and pergolas that provide shade. This area offers a dining area
with BBQ as well as seating area both of which look across the infinity pool out towards the sea.
A second shaded and private garden lounge has also been created to the rear of the villa.
The accommodation is laid out as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom WC
- Storage area
- Ground floor double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom
- 9.75x 5.6m lounge with floor to ceiling doors to the pool terrace and fireplace at one end
- Kitchen and dining area. Kitchen with modern island unit with bar stools, granite work surfaces and Siemens appliances. Separate formal dining area
- Doors out to the outside ‘lounge’ with space for outside dining and modern version of an Ottoman seating area all under the shade of the upper balcony and concreted pergola
- Private infinity pool measuring a minimum of 15 x 3.5 metres - a shallow area has been incorporated into and there are Jacuzzi jets at one end of the pool
- Substantial sun terrace with wooden decked area
- Rear shaded garden lounge area
- Master double bedroom with a separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom with separate shower, dual sinks and Jacuzzi all with a view of the sea. Private balcony
- Guest double bedroom with separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and wet room style shower overlooking the sea. Private sea facing balcony
- Guest twin bedroom with separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom with wet room style shower overlooking the sea. Private French balcony
- Second Master bedroom with private roof terrace. En-suite bathroom with shower, dual sinks and a Jacuzzi bath looking over the sea
- Dressing area
Lower ground level:
- A 6th bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room - this room is separately-accessed from the main part of the house and is therefore not suitable for young children (please note that this
bedroom will be made available at an extra cost)
- Garage parking
Points to note:
- Wifi internet is provided
- Table tennis is to be provided for the 2018 season
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival
- Pool towels are provided on arrival
- A safe is provided
- Cleaning and linen changes are provided on a twice-weekly basis, so if staying for 2 weeks, there will be x3 clean and linen changes provided. If staying for 1 week, there will be x1 mid-stay
clean and linen change provided
- The 6th bedroom is separately-accessed from the main house (so therefore, not suitable for children) and can be booked at extra cost
We are able to organise a range of addtional services for guests at Villa Lavaya. These include:
- luxury airport transfers
- daily bread or breakfast delivery
- breakfasts prepared and served for you each morning
- fully catered BBQ nights on the terrace
- babysitting services
- shopping delivery
- in-house massages and beauty treatments
Please ask for details at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
Prices are for the villa per week (not per person) and are based on 10 people sharing the main house. A 6th bedroom at lower ground floor level is available to book at additional cost - please ask
for details at the time of booking.