We are delighted to add Villa Armoni to our portfolio of luxury villas in the Kalamar Bay area of Kalkan.
Recently completed (2021), this beautifully designed 3-bedroom property has been finished to a high standard and offers stunning views over the bay, particularly
from the villa's roof terrace which features the villa's main pool.
At ground floor level is a Jacuzzi plunge pool and a beautiful garden and water feature area, together with a sauna and Turkish Hammam. A further Jacuzzi plunge
pool can be found off the Master bedroom that occupies the entire floor above.
Kalamar Beach Club lies a 5 minute walk from the villa and the centre of Kalkan town is around a 20 minute walk. En-route, there are many restaurants and cafes to
be found along the 'Kalamar Road'.
The accommodation is laid out as follows:
The entrance to the villa is at the rear via some steps from the covered parking space at road level - the hallway provides access to the stairs down to the ground floor and up to the first and
This level houses the Master bedroom - a huge double that spans the whole width of the villa with en-suite facilities, wide balcony and breath-taking sea views. A sofabed is also provided and
this bedroom leads outside to the first of the villa's two Jacuzzi plunge pools (suitable for 2 people) plus a built-in corner seating area.
An outdoor dining table can also be found on this level to seat 6 guests.
This floor features a bright and beautifully furnished open plan living/dining room and kitchen area. The fully equipped kitchen has a washing machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher and large
fridge/freezer and the dining table seats 6 guests and the living area has plenty of comfortable seating plus a flat screen TV.
A sea view balcony spanning the width of the propery provides an ideal spot from which to take in the fabulous views.
On this floor, you will find two bedrooms - a double and a twin each with en-suite facilities and sliding patio doors that lead out onto a spacious terrace, garden and attractive water feature
You can relax in the Jacuzzi plunge pool on this level (suitable for 4 people) or enjoy a good book on the shaded sofa and chairs.
A further great addition to this floor is the sauna and mini Turkish Hammam.
The roof terrace is where you are bound to spend most of your time because this is where you will find your swimming pool! With super comfy double sunbeds
complete with pillows, shade can be sought by using the canopies if required, or you can take a late afternoon G&T on the comfortable corner sofa.
For your convenience, there is also a WC/shower room on this floor, together with a kitchenette complete with fridge, 2-ring hob and sink.
Points to note:
- The villa is fully air-conditioned
- A welcome pack is provided on arrival
- Pool towels are provided for guests' use
- WiFi internet access is provided
- Amazon Firestick is provided
- All three bedrooms have TV's
- A sofa bed is provided in the master bedroom - please let us know if you want this making up at least 4 days prior to your arrival
- Covered parking space is provided
- Cleaning and linen changes are provided on a weekly basis (so if staying for 2 weeks, there is a mid-stay clean and linen change. If staying for 1 week, there is no mid-stay clean and linen
- The rooftop pool is salt-water (ie - no harsh chemicals) and is approximately 9 metres in length, 1.5 metres wide at the narrowest point and 2.5 metres at the widest point (1.35 metres deep
throughout). Owing to the height of this pool and terrace and the relatively low barrier along the edge of the pool, this area is not suitable for children
Prices are for the villa per week (maximum number of guests - 6).