This elegantly furnished two-storey stone villa is within the exclusive Patara Prince Resort with its unusual architecture, mature landscaped gardens, 3 outdoor pools and many other amenities
The villa is elegantly furnished with a stone fireplace in the living / dining area, ceramic tiled flooring to the ground floor and wooden flooring in the three bedrooms. Patio doors lead out from
the living / dining area onto a spacious terrace with stunning views over the bay towards Kalkan.
The villa has recently had a brand new kitchen fitted and the bathrooms have all been re-modelled.
A 10 minute ride in a water taxi will take you to Kalkan harbour – from here you have access to Kalkan’s numerous atmospheric bars and restaurants. Alternatively, you can drive to Kalkan in 5
Villa details include:
- 3 bedrooms (1 with king-sized bed, 1 with twin beds and 1 with a double bed) all with sea views. The master bedroom has a stone fireplace
- 2 bath/shower rooms (one shower room is en-suite to the main bedroom and there is a second shower room which is shared between the two remaining bedrooms). There is also a separate WC on the
ground floor. All the shower rooms have been recently re-modelled to a very high standard
- Spacious open-plan living / dining / kitchen area with patio doors to a terrace area with sunbeds and large parasol + BBQ
- TV + DVD player
- Air-conditioning in the bedrooms and fans are provided in the living area
- Stone fireplace in living area
- Brand new well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer
- Weekly clean and linen change (please bring your own towels for the poolside / beach)
- Access to the resorts many facilities (see below)
- Beautifully tended mature gardens
Patara Prince Resort amenities:
- 3 outdoor pools (one of which is adults only)
- 1 indoor plunge pool
- Health spa
- Turkish bath (hamman)
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Water taxi across to Kalkan harbour (charges may apply)
- Tennis courts
- Bathing platforms with direct access to the sea
- Owing to the fact that the Patara Prince Resort is built on a fairly steep hillside, there are lots of steps to negotiate and this property would not suit people with walking difficulties.
- The Patara Prince Resort provides a WiFi service for all the villas within this complex, however, some of our past guests have reported sporadic problems with the connection. Unfortunately, we're
unable to guarantee the quality of this service as it's not within ours or the owner's control, but we will do our best to assist you if you experience any difficulties.
Prices are for the villa per week (maximum number of guests - 6)