We are extremely happy to add High House to our portfolio of luxury villas. Situated in the Kalamar Bay area of Kalkan, High House is just a 5-10 minute walk to the ever-popular Kalamar Beach Club
and the sea.
This spacious and particularly well-appointed detached villa is fully air-conditioned and offers 5 or 6 bedrooms which can comfortably accommodate 11 – 12 guests.
It is evident that the owners have devoted a lot of time and effort in furnishing this villa and the end result is a stylish and comfortable holiday home that manages to retain a Turkish
The accommodation is laid out as follows:
- Spacious open plan / split level living area with doors leading out onto the pool terrace. Satellite TV + DVD player, CD player, Ipod docking station, open
fireplace, selection of books and games for guests’ use.
- Well-appointed kitchen including modern appliances such as cooker, gas hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, coffee maker, Nespresso machine (please bring your own
Nespresso tablets), juicer and toaster. A door leads out onto the outside terraces and dining area.
- Study, which can also be used as a single bedroom by utilising the sofabed.
- Shower room.
- Utility room with washing machine, iron + ironing board (an ironing service is available if required – please ask for details).
- Bedroom 1: Very large master bedroom – this bedroom has a super king size bed, a huge en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath and walk-in shower. This bedroom
has French windows with access to a terrace with a view over Kalamar Bay.
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom (king size bed) with a balcony and bay view. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom (king size four poster bed). This bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedded room (a 3rd bed can be added to make this bedroom a
triple), balcony and bay view.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedded room.
- Bedroom 6: Study/single bedroom (on ground floor level).
In addition to the above-mentioned en-suites, villa has a further 2 shower rooms (so 3 en-suites, one of which contains a bath, plus 2 family shower rooms).
Outside the villa:
The private, infinity pool is approximately 10 metres long (shallowest point is 1.5 metres deep). The pool is accessed by roman-style steps. For late season lets (October + November) the pool can
be heated if required (additional charges apply – please ask for details).
The terraced gardens offer plenty of shade from the mid-day sun. There are ample sun beds, parasols plus covered lounging area for children.
There is an external shower, built-in stone BBQ and table tennis.
The shaded dining terrace has really comfortable seating for up to 12 guests.
In addition, there is a large roof terrace on the top floor of the villa with traditional Turkish kosk seating area (a beautiful place to sit and watch the sun set over Kalamar Bay), plus a
terrace off the master bedroom.
Points to note:
- High House can be used out of season owning to the pool and central heating (pool heating is available at extra cost – please ask for details).
- Stone built BBQ.
- Pool towels are provided.
- Twice weekly cleaning + linen changes are carried out (ie – if staying for one week, you will have a mid-stay clean + linen change. If staying for 2 weeks, a
clean + linen change will be carried out approximately every 4thday).
- The pool and gardens are maintained daily.
- WiFi internet access is provided.
- Fresh bread can be delivered to the villa daily (extra costs apply – please ask for details).
- We can arrange for shopping to be delivered to the villa for a nominal fee (please ask for details).
- Shaded car parking is available.
- The villa is very secure as it has an alarm system and lockable windows.
- Preferred changeover days are Monday or Friday but some flexibility can be allowed at the owner’s discretion.
- The villa is accessed by a number of steps which could prove difficult for those with limited mobility.
Prices shown are for the villa per week and are based on 12 people sharing.